Friday 21 October 2011

Talk about TDD @ Coolblue

Today I did a talk about Test Driven Development @ Coolblue in Capelle. They invited me because they are continuously improving their development process (yes, they are doing Scrum!) and wanted to know more about Test Driven Development.

Coolblue has 4 shops and 99 specialized webshops. I was impressed by their order system, especially by how they were able to handle an enormous increase in sales volume and still maintain real-time services. And maintaining 99 webshops with just a few Scrum teams, hats off to these guys. I really enjoyed a peek into their kitchen and it was nice to be able to speak to other developers about stuff that I am really passionate about. You can view the presentation here: Note: the presentation is in Dutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment